New Beginnings Christian Church (NBCC) has various opportunities for small group study. We invite you to join us. Please see below for more information on each study.
Wednesday Night Adult Studies
We have Wednesday Night activities for all ages at 7 p.m. Wednesday night is always the perfect time to commit and get a spiritual boost mid-week. Email Troy for more information. Click here to find out more about Youth activities. Click here to find out more about Kid’s activities. Our adult activities are:
- Ladies’ Bible Study in the Courtyard between Room 101 and Room 102,
- Signing Class in Room 102,
- Choir in Room 107,
- A Bible Study in the Sanctuary with our minister, Troy Borst. Starting Wednesday, September 5, we will dive into a 6-week study from Lifeway titled “Welcome Home: Connecting and Engaging People in the Church.” This is a Bible study with a short video included. Each week’s topic is:
- Sept. 5: “Reality Check”, Titus 3:3-11
- Sept. 12: “Open Arms”, James 2:1-10
- Sept. 19: “Gracious Hospitality”, 1 Peter 4:7-11
- Sept. 26: “Intentional Love”, Luke 10:25-37
- Oct. 3: “Authentic Joy”, 1 Thessalonians 1:1-10
- Oct. 10: “Going Out”, Acts 16:6-15
Ladies’ Bible Study
A new 7-week Ladies’ Bible Study, “Job, A Study of Unlikely Joy”, will start on Monday, September 10, at 7 p.m. in Room 102. Joy is the constant companion of the woman who trusts in the Lord. And while you can find it in friends, family, and circumstances, unfailing, persistent joy will only ever overflow from your relationship with Jesus. Just ask Job, the man from Uz who clung to God’s goodness while all his worldly joys were stripped away. But how is it possible to hold onto such joy in times of sorrow? In this 7-session study by Lisa Harper, discover the redemptive side to Job’s story of suffering. Learn to use pain to strengthen your faith, point others to the gospel, and remember God’s providence will never take you to a place where His grace will not sustain you. The book costs $13. Please sign up in the hallway outside the main NBCC Office. Please email Kelly Borst if you have questions. Childcare is available upon request.
C2 (College and Career) Small Group Ministry at NBCC is for those in their 20s and 30s. C2 will begin again in August. We will meet at NBCC in the Foyer on:
- Sunday, October 7, at 7 p.m.
- Sunday, November 4, at 7 p.m.
Men’s Bible Study
A Men’s Bible Study is held on Tuesdays at 6:45 a.m. in Room 101 of the Educational Building. Contact Tom Stambaugh at home (886-2453), cell (453-4314) or at email@example.com for more information. The men are currently following this study guide.
We hope to see you there. Bible Study with others is an essential part of spiritual growth and spiritual health. Pray about it and make time to get into His Word!